Live Quets

Friday, October 11, 2013

Forex Demo Contest in IFC Markets


Forex Demo Contest in IFC Markets

The other day I received an Email from IFC Markets, informing me that the company holds a demo contest between its colleagues and they are inviting me to participate as a partner. First I thought that it must be something simple. But no, after reading contest terms and conditions, I became quite interested. See the conditions:

·          All the accounts will have 1000$ deposit with 1:100 leverage;
  Each participant should open at least 3 positions daily;
  Each participant should at least open 5 positions with Take Profit or Stop Loss during the whole contest;
 Each participant should trade not only currency pairs, but also metals (at least 6 positions) and  CFDs (at least 6 positions)
 Calculation of profit/loss should be presented by each participant;
 No Scalping allowed!
 No one should ask each other what s/he is trading and open the same positions!

The one with higher account balance will win the contest.
    The winner will get a Special Prize from the Management!

Yes, really attractive conditions. It was informed in the Email that the contest will be held October 7-21. So I immediately took my mobile and called IFC Markets to tell them that I accept the invitation to become contest participant. I am trading for already 5 days, now my balance is 900USD. Actually I am losing, but I will do my best to become the first. The secret of awaiting prize is really thrilling. Good Luck to me! 




6 comments:


  1. Are you ready to learn forex trading to earn money?Fxlingo.com is the best place to start the learning of forex trading.They offer free forex trading tips,videos and many more.

    Forex trading Tips
    Fx Trading Strategies
    Forex Trading Basics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this signal channel on Telegram
    This week Total = 470 GREEN PIPS
    https://t.me/Forex1000pips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demo contest is extremely helpful especially for newbies, as there should not be much doubt on how important learning is so that is why demo contest can really add extra value to things and help us getting into better place. I am fortunate enough that my broker OctaFX have got epic demo contest like cTrader and Champion, as these are two demo contests through which I learn so much and also have great chance of winning prizes as well and even if not then too there is plenty of experience to be gained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us!
    Forex

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "Forex Mystery Platinum Package" includes all this stuff:

    #1 Candlestick Pattern Recognizer - an awesome indicator that will light up your chart!
    #2 Forex Candlestick Tactics - three powerful strategies easy to use
    #3 Divergence Pattern Recognizer - the missing weapon for recognizing the coming trend reversal
    #4 Divergence Master Trader - the ultimate trading system to profit on both small corrections and full trend reversals
    #5 Forex Tools & Tips Subscription - you will receive only quality information, special indicators and more to your email for free!

    ==> http://www.forexmystery.com?z4vc7zxcv

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to share with you one very simple strategy based on a strong and easily noticeable candlestick pattern. They call it "Lucky Spike". Everyone can learn it, use it and make money with it. There are traders who make a living trading just this pattern. Just check out this ebook I am giving you for free:

    ==> http://www.forexmystery.com

    ReplyDelete